In the game of dice, it can happen that several rolls pass without obtaining a number that defines whether the player is a winner or not. For some, this condition increases the excitement of the game, but for others the wait can be monotonous.
For this reason, there are the proposed bets and it consists of betting on what will happen in the next roll of the dice:
- You can bet that any Craps play will come out: 2, 3 or 12. You can also try to guess specifically which one will come out: crap 2, crap 3 or crap 12.
- You can bet that a 7 will come up on the next roll.
- You can bet that the next roll will come up with an 11.
- You can bet on a Craps & Eleven, that is, a 2, 3, 11 or 12 will be rolled.
- You can place a field bet, that is, a low number (2, 3 or 4) or a high number (9, 10, 11 or 12) will come out
Two Tips For Playing Craps Online For The First Time In Casinos
Tip # 1. Look for an online casino that offers the ability to use their welcome bonus at craps or has a demo version.
This will allow you to get to know the gaming platform better, without risking losing your money while learning. Choose those online casinos that offer different variations of the game, with minimum bet options that are not very high. This gives you more opportunities to bet and understand the mechanics of the game.
Tip # 2. Know very well the numerical probabilities of each of the possible bets , so that you can determine which are the best bet options . Mainly avoid proposition bets while learning the mechanics of craps. Beginners are sometimes tempted by the attractive payouts these bets offer, but keep in mind that the odds of winning are very low.